An exploration of wellness + plant based medicine
Tripsitting 101 Weekend Intensive
By: Gina Vensel
Tuesday, March 2nd
During a time when psychedelic use is on the rise, learning how to tripsit is an important step in harm reduction. Our friends at Tripsitters are hosting a weekend intensive workshop entitled Tripsitting 101. Choose one or more weekends to learn to support others on their psychedelic journeys in an interactive course designed and hosted by experienced facilitators.
- Saturday & Sunday | March 20-21 | 8AM - 12:30PM PST
- Saturday & Sunday | April 3-4 | 8AM - 12:30PM PST
- Saturday & Sunday | April 17-18 | 8AM - 12:30PM PST
What to expect:
- Two 4.5-Hour Workshops. one on Saturday and one on Sunday.
- One Optional Sharing Circle + Q&A on the following Wednesday from 5-7PM PST.
- Each weekend will offer teachings from different facilitators and will vary slightly in content. Some may benefit from attending more than one weekend.
What You'll Learn About:
- Preparing Yourself and Others
- Code of Ethics
- Self-care Practices
- The Somatic Approach
- Trauma-informed Language
- Boundaries, Safety, Consent, Choice, and Agency
- Creating an Ideal Setting
- Creating a Ceremonial Space
- 1-on-1 vs. Group Ceremonies
- A Holistic Approach to Integration
- Creating and Hosting Integration Circles
Who is this Course for?
- Doctors, Nurses, Therapists
- Coaches, Bodyworkers, Yoga Teachers, Meditators
- Mushroom Entrepreneurs, Cultivators, Product Creators
- Retreat Organizers and Facilitators
- Counselors, Social Workers
- Those who want to support their family, friends, and community
- Those looking for an opportunity to ask questions
Sponsorship options are available. Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity.
Visit this LINK to reserve your spot!